Monday, August 6, 2012

China Glaze Bohemian Collection: Deviantly Daring

I have been so excited for these polishes, and I really love them all so much that I've decided they each get their own post, in alphabetical order so I don't have to choose who goes first and last! :)

Deviantly Daring is a bold green-leaning blue with yellow undertones that are more visible under black.  All swatches are, from left to right, one coat, two coats, three coats and one coat over a black créme.

Indoors with flash:


Indoors without flash:


In the sun:


I don't know if I'd class this one as a true duochrome.  It's definitely darker in the middle, and a completely different color over black, but I don't really see two different colors at once.  The formula is a bit thin, but not runny, and fairly easy to use.  On the nail, like all chromes, it does tend to highlight ridges, so I will be wearing two coats of basecoat when I wear this one.  I adore blues, adore chromes, and am thrilled to finally have all of the Bohemian Luster Chromes in (and on!) my paws!

The Bohemian collection is available at etailers and brick and mortar stores now.

No comments:

Post a Comment