Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Night Circus nail art

A while back, I read and reviewed an amazing book called The Night Circus, by Erin Morgenstern.  Recently, I joined a Goodreads group for lovers of Black Phoenix Alchemy Labs perfumes, and we're reading The Night Circus as a group.  So I decided to brush up my sadly neglected stamping skills and do some Night Circus nail are in black and white stripes.  I used China Glaze White on White and Rimmel Black Satin for my bases and stamped with Fauxnad plate M65 and added some little red nail decals I had hanging around.  I apologize in advance to Ms. Morgenstern.



3 comments:

  1. This looks awesome! Also, I love BPAL =) I haven't bought any in awhile but I love the ones I have. My favorites are Old Morocco and Gingerbread Poppet =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gingerbread Poppet is one of my faves, too! If you love BPAL, you should read The Night Circus on your next break from school. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. And thank you for the compliment, too!

    ReplyDelete