Wednesday, August 15, 2012

FingerPaints Autumn 2012: Gourd or Bad?

First of all, this is a ridiculous name.  I get that it's supposed to be a funny pun, but since the polish isn't green, yellow, orange or any combination thereof, it's not gourdlike enough to justify the pun.  Fall-fetti would have been a much better name, since this is a multicolored bar glitter suspended in a clear polish.  Name aside, I don't know that I've seen another multicolored bar glitter, and it distributed fairly evenly without any pushing around.  If you wanted an even more even distribution, you could certainly get it in one coat.  Since I feel as though this is meant to be a layering top coat, I swatched one coat over white.

Indoors with flash:


Indoors without flash:


FingerPaints are exclusive to Sally Beauty Supply, and Gourd or Bad? is part of their limited edition fall 2012 collection and available there now.

2 comments:

  1. Very cool! I had this in my hands at Sally's the other day but put it back down, but I should have bought it because it was the last one and I'm sure it's sold out by now.

    ReplyDelete