Monday, March 4, 2013

Ninja Polish Floam collection: Candy Cane Floam

Ninja Polish is the home of the unusual and lovely Floam collection, a series of nail polishes made of small, matte, round glitter in a clear base.  I got Candy Cane Floam from the 2012 Holiday collection with my last Ninja Polish order, and although it's technically a holiday polish, it's one you can wear year-round.  The opacity was good in three coats, the glitter spread nicely, and removal took a bit of work but didn't require the foil method.  All swatches are three coats with no top coat.

Indoors with flash:


Indoors without flash:


I really enjoy the way Candy Cane Floam looks on my nails, and as I said, I think it's a good year-round polish.  You can find Candy Cane Floam and its Floam brothers & sisters at Ninja Polish for $9.00 each plus shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment