Thursday, March 7, 2013

OPI Oz the Great and Powerful collection: Glints of Glinda and When Monkeys Fly

I'm starting to wonder if I even know myself anymore.  First I fell for a nude holo, then a nude matte glitter, and now I'm thinking maybe a nude crème polish is kinda pretty. o.O  Glints of Glinda, from this year's OPI Soft Shade collection, is a peachy beige that was opaque in three easy coats, and is basically the perfect mannequin hands or my nails but better shade for me.

Indoors without flash:


Indoors with flash:



When Monkeys Fly is a glitter topper with large, slightly curled gold hexes and small and medium holographic glitter.  The curl on the gold hexes doesn't bother me, but I wish there were a bit more glitter, because this feels quite sparse.

Indoors without flash:


Indoors with flash:


OPI's Oz the Great and Powerful collection is scheduled to premiere with the movie on March 8, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment