Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Ninja Polish Floam collection: Hanukkah Floam

 Hanukkah Floam was purchased by me with my own funds.



When Shamrock Floam became available, I knew I couldn't let it travel alone, so I had a bottle of Hanukkah Floam keep it company on its trip to Ohio.  Sadly, although I loved all of the other Floam collection polishes I've tried, Hanukkah Floam just didn't do it for me.  It's a departure from the Floam formula in that instead of two colors of matte glitter in a clear base, it has matte blue glitter and sparkly silver holographic glitter.  This makes for a pretty but unremarkable light blue glittery polish.  *sigh*  The formula was easy to work with, it was opaque in three coats, and it gobbled top coat like my dogs eating yogurt.

Indoors with flash:


Indoors without flash:


The Floam collection polishes are available at Ninja Polish, where they retail for $9.00 each plus shipping.

2 comments:

  1. Wow this is a gorgeous blue shade. So shiny and beautiful. But I've never heard of this brand though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ninja Polish carries a lot of brands not easily available to US customers and their house brand has some incredible shades--I highly recommend them!

    ReplyDelete