Monday, March 18, 2013

Ninja Polish Floam Collection: Shamrock Floam!

Shamrock Floam was purchased by me with my own funds.

Oh my dog, it really happened!  I asked for Leprechaun Floam and I got it, just with a different name!  Like almost all of the polishes in the Floam collection, Shamrock Floam is made up of small matte glitters in a clear base.  For this polish, the glitters are of course green and white.  It covers completely in three coats and dries matte, which I prefer, but I also put on a coat of Gelous to show you what it looks like shiny.  All swatches are three coats.

Indoors, with flash, with top coat:


Indoors, with flash, without top coat:


Indoors, without flash, without top coat::


The Floam collection polishes are available at Ninja Polish, where they retail for $9.00 each plus shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment