Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Ninja Polish: Shillelagh

Purchased with my own funds


Shillelagh is the second Ninja Polish St. Patrick's Day polish, and it's a complete stunner.  A deep yellow-toned green metallic polish with shimmer that shifts from green to gold to copper, it's opaque in three coats and the formula was a dream to work with.  I took multiple pictures trying to get the copper shift to show up, but my pictures just don't do this polish justice.  Still, it's a beauty, and highly recommended for all lovers of green nail polish!  It did stain my nails slightly, so I'd recommend doing two layers of base coat.  All swatches are three coats with one coat of Nubar Diamont top coat.

Indoors without flash:


Indoors with flash:


Shillelagh is available at Ninja Polish for $9.00 + shipping, and if you love greens, don't wait, get it NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment