Thursday, March 28, 2013

Orly Peaceful Opposition

Purchased by me

Peaceful Opposition is part of Orly's Hope & Freedom Fest collection for Spring 2013, and the only one I got.  It's a true white jelly with white and silver glitter.  It was almost opaque in three coats, and probably would be in four, but I didn't feel like adding another coat.  Removal was typical for heavily glittered polishes, taking some soaking and scrubbing, but the polish is unique and the wear time was good (four days until some minor tip wear) so I'm not complaining.  Peaceful Opposition was top coat-hungry, taking two coats of Gelous and one coat of Zoya Armor before it was smooth.  All swatches are three coats plus top coat.
Indoors without flash:


Indoors with flash:


Peaceful Opposition felt to me as if it was the only really unique polish in this collection, which is why I got it. The Hope & Freedom Fest collection is available wherever Orly polishes are sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment